Monday, January 2, 2012

Enter 2012!!

Happy New Year Guys and Gals!! I hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 send off and welcomed 2012 with roar!! The last 6 weeks of 2011 where pretty damn cool. I got a new Cintiq and I've been drawing on it non-stop. Eliminating the whole scanning process is such a blesing. I just open up photoshop, start doodling, and if I draw something I like, I blow it up, make my fixes, clean it up, color it and voila! A finished drawing. I can't wait to revisit some of my old drawings and finally give them a proper polish! But until that day arrives, I'll just show you guys the drawings I've been working on over the holidays:





1) The first drawing was a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. She was a Santa to a lot of ppl this year (including myself) so I decided she should look the part!

2) Second drawing was for my friend Liz! It was her birthday and I wanted to do a little something special. Also, one of my friends has been doing this for a lot of our friends lately so I decided to do the same. As for the hash-tag, she's a Nurse; and as you all know, Nurses are Bawlin'. They Bawl so hard that some might even say Mother F*ckers want to fine them. True Story.

3) Some of you might recognize this drawing. I drew it up for my buddy John a couple of years ago, and finally got around to finishing it, thus living up to my promise I made to him years ago! Also, check out his music. The man knows his stuff!!

Well, that's all for now. I gotta go back to cleaning my room and taking care of some loose ends before I start work tomorrow. First day at a new studio! Laterz!!

No comments: