Sunday, January 29, 2012

Step by step!! ...Oooo baby!!

Wow! Two blog posts back to back!? I know...that shit cray! Anyways, I just finished up another drawing of Black Ninja, but I decided to do a little step by step process since I've never done one before. I won't go into excruciating detail because...well, that takes to long. So I'm just gonna post up the drawings and call it a day.



Step 1-2: This drawing started with a little warm up. Once I found the pose i liked most, I blew it up, cleaned up a little, and added some structure and minute details.


Step 2-3: After I was satisfied with the rough, I cleaned it up, but instead of adding some color, I added the shading and eyes instead. I though it looked really cool, and I was gonna stop there...


...I didn't.

I had a lot of fun doing this one, and it went a a lot faster now that I knew what he was gonna look like, and I think the pose and overall drawing is stronger than the previous one. Well I'm off to go play some games or something! Deuces!!

No comments: